Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 02:06:11 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:39:19AM +1000, ryan lerch wrote:
> 2008/4/18 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
>

> > The other requirements are listed on the MediaArt page:
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt
> >

> I have taken on board the requirements and produced a set that i have
> uploaded as an attachment to the wiki:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt?action=AttachFile
>
> they are combined in an archive because the page
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9 was producing an error
> when trying to view it.
>
> any suggestions on the designs? I'm not sure where to go from here...

These look pretty darn good! ...with one teensy-tiny exception:

The "TM" probably needs to be outside the Fedora logo bubble, because
generally it's the unadulterated appearance of the logo that is,
itself, trademarked.  I realize that you did it for a nice neat
appearance of the glow, and appreciate the sentiment, though! :-)