Re: Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:
The "TM" probably needs to be outside the Fedora logo bubble, because generally it's the unadulterated appearance of the logo that is, itself, trademarked.  I realize that you did it for a nice neat appearance of the glow, and appreciate the sentiment, though! :-)
I will fix that up on my next revision of the covers.