Re: How do you edit .SVG?

When getting started with inkscape, make sure you check out the tutorials that come bundled with it (available in the help menu...)

Other inkscape great resources are:
tav's inkscape book:
http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/MANUAL/html/index.php

the inkscape quick guide my microugly
http://www.microugly.com/inkscape-quickguide/

the art team's own, nicu and his howto section:
http://howto.nicubunu.ro/

i also run a blog that tries to post all the great inkscape tutorials from all over:
http://inkscapetutorials.wordpress.com/

hope this helps,
ryanlerch

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 7:38 AM, Grady Laksmono <glaksmono fedoraproject org> wrote:
Thanks all :)

- Grady