Re: LiveUsbCreator Totem

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

Generally we use MgOpen Modata (free and open source font) or URW Gothic (free and open source font) rather than random fonts, you know? It gives our materials a more consistent look and feel plus it makes use of free and open source fonts that are in accordance with the principles of Fedora.

Mo, as you are our authority on logo usage, how about amending the guidelines so we mention MgOpen Modata (probably its bold version) along with U001 as a complementary font?

Good idea! I'll do that LOL, it seems like we've mostly been following this anyway.