Re: R: Re: LiveUsbCreator Totem

Samuele Storari wrote:
Sorry for the misunderstanding on the font.
I'd use it cos i was nice, nothing in special, I'm new in this "world" specially for the open source world, I will correct it ASAP.
But for the last one, someone (I really don't remember :D who) told me that I can use this font but I'd have to convert it.

Yes, I was that someone. Using non-Free fonts is not prohibited, but we *strongly* encourage the use of Free fonts.

And the reason is simple: with free fonts is easy for anyone to build upon your work, create variations, translations and so on.

For the next I'll keep in my mind that point.