Re: R: Re: LiveUsbCreator Totem

Samuele Storari wrote:
Sorry for the misunderstanding on the font.
I'd use it cos i was nice, nothing in special, I'm new in this "world" specially for the open source world, I will correct it ASAP.
But for the last one, someone (I really don't remember :D who) told me that I can use this font but I'd have to convert it.
For the next I'll keep in my mind that point.

Nicu said it would be more 'legal' to convert the font to outlines since you are not allowed legally to distribute a closed source font. However, it's better to go with free and open source fonts anyway. :)