Re: fedora LiveUSB: My little design

Hi Aigbe,

aigbe austin wrote:
This is my completed task for the Fedora LiveUSB. I
hope you like it. I also wish to proceed to the next
stage of becomin' a Fedora Art contributor. 10x.

Did you discuss this with the person who filed the request for the icon?

i don't believe this design will work at small sizes such as 32x32 and 24x24 where it is likely to be used. I also don't think we can use the official USB logo like that.