Re: fedora LiveUSB: My little design

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 5:13 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:
I don't believe this design will work at small sizes such as 32x32 and 24x24 where it is likely to be used. I also don't think we can use the official USB logo like that.

If you are using inkscape to design this logo,  try to use the Icon Preview  (view > icon preview)
This will give you a display of what the PNG will look at in smaller sizes, so you can tweak the drawing to work better as an icon.

hope this helps,
ryanlerch