Re: Some inkscape help req. Fedora Related

The drop shadow you're seeing on the screen is just from the canvas. You can edit the size of that by going to File > Document Properties. Then play with the settings around the middle area there.

Frank Murphy wrote:
Using Ryans Banner Template,
but some problems occurring.

When I try scale-down the mast it bloats up,
becomes a blob.

How can I extend the drop-shadow under blue?

Frank