Re: [Echo] new computer icon draft

Martin Sourada wrote:
I've just finished a draft of a reworked computer icon. I attach 48x48
PNG version, the rest is at my fedorapeople page [1].

Comments welcome,

Maybe the computer could be smaller (small form factor?) but my comment is about something else: on that page you have also an "internet-web-browser" icon, which is just a globe. Isn't that a bit too simplistic? Does a globe by itself represent the web browsing metaphor?