Re: Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

I have taken into consideration the ideas / suggestions discussed eariler in this threasd and an updated version of the art is on the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9

I chose "x86_64 Live CD" as the sample variation because it was the longest string.

feel free to comment, critique and enhance these works...

cheers,
ryanlerch