Re: [Echo] new computer icon draft

2008/4/23 María Leandro <tatadbb gmail com>:
>  think that's cool... but I dont think that the monitor perspective is
> correctly formed.

I was thinking the exact same!
The monitor is definitely out of perspective.. but nice to see a
wide-screen in the computer icon ^_^

Also this suggestion:
2008/4/23 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
>  Maybe the computer could be smaller (small form factor?)

That would definitely be a unique icon and i think will look better as well.

> but my comment is
> about something else: on that page you have also an "internet-web-browser"
> icon, which is just a globe. Isn't that a bit too simplistic? Does a globe
> by itself represent the web browsing metaphor?

Usually it's a globe icon or a globe with lines going over it.
Perhaps CAD5 shaped hole with sparks in it in the globe would be nice? :)