Re: [Echo] new computer icon draft

Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi,

I've just finished a draft of a reworked computer icon. I attach 48x48
PNG version, the rest is at my fedorapeople page [1].

Comments welcome,

The problems I had always had with that icon are still there:

1) the monitor looks like it needs V8; it looks like it's tipping over backwards 2) I have never seen, in real life, a monitor placed that way up against a computer tower