Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:07:21 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 20:46 +1000, ryan lerch wrote:
> I have taken into consideration the ideas / suggestions discussed
> eariler in this threasd and an updated version of the art is on the
> wiki:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9
>
> I chose "x86_64 Live CD" as the sample variation because it was the
> longest string.
>
> feel free to comment, critique and enhance these works...

I think these look great.  We need to get something selected and
polished pretty much immediately, so we'll be able to have discs printed
and available after release.

Mo, Max said that he ran into the printer at recently and they said they
were ready to work with us.  What will it take to get this underway?