Re: Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

ryan lerch wrote:
I have taken into consideration the ideas / suggestions discussed eariler in this threasd and an updated version of the art is on the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9

I chose "x86_64 Live CD" as the sample variation because it was the longest string.

feel free to comment, critique and enhance these works...

Hey Ryan, it looks like the cd design is only 3.7* inches but it should be 4.5 inches right? Where did you get the template?