System Config design queue submission

I've completed a design queue listed as EPEL, the challenge was to create a 'wizard' icon.  I think this one is pretty decent, may need to be resized according to it's use, please give me some feedback and tell me what you think, where I can improve, etc.

Thank You!

~Chris~

Sign in now! Windows Live Messenger is giving you a chance to win $1000 a day until May 12th Check out SignInAndWIN.ca today!