Works in Brasil

Hi Folks

This is my first message as a member of the official Fedora Project in
Brazil. We have participated in Mail List for some time, but with
another address and with little participation in the discussions.
During the 9 th FISL (one of the biggest events on Open source of
Latin America) Greg DeKoenigsberg the knowledge that encouraged me to
make the application and come to the ArtWork team, then I am here and
the art was used during the event:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
Then I'll post what I have done other work for the project during this time.

Regards,

--
Jayme Ayres
Web Designer - Fedora Ambassador