Re: [Echo] new computer icon draft

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 23:42 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > PS: you might notice that I used wide-screen monitor and wireless
> > keyboard... you know... first, it looks IMHO better and second, fedora
> > is hi-tech, isn't it? :-D
> >
> How about making the monitor thinner?
>
> Luya

Yup, works well. I incorporated this and some of the other suggestions
into another two variations, I attach PNGs, SVGs are on the usual place
[1]. From my POV these two are final for the big version and we only
need to choose one of them - with or without the tower? The one with
tower looks IMHO a little crowded and the tower looks awful in small
sizes (without size optimisation, but I think even optimisation would
not do miracles...).

The changes to those are:
 * bigger and thinner LCD display
 * keyboard closer to the display
 * more detailed display with simplified version of the F9 wallpaper ;-)

Votes, comments, adjustments welcome!

Thanks,
Martin