Re: [Echo] new computer icon FINAL

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 03:44 -0400, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
The complete desktop set works in large size for the installer in Fedora 10. The
computer without the tower fits perfectly. Make sure to widen the keyboard in
16x16 icon to avoid confusion with the single monitor.

It would still need more detail to the keyboard to be added, but I'll
keep it for later reuse. The complete set is done, see my fp page [1].

Any further comments?

They look great :) The wallpaper is a nice touch.