Group photo

I just had this little crazy idea based on my liking to see what people look like when I work with them. I was wondering if I could have permission to create a group photo of all the active members of the art team. It'd be a simple case of sending a preferred photo of yourself to me, and I'll create a composite of them all in The Gimp. Sort of like a "Meet your F9/F10 Fedora artists" thing.

If you really prefer, you can opt out, but I think it'd be fun for everyone, as well as put names to faces.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)