Fedora People Account

Hi Máirín,

Sorry for blowing off your offer to help me set up a Fedora People Account yesterday. I was in overdrive mode to get some things finished before a couple of calls with Tim and IPA. If you're available anytime today or next week could I get your help? I have my laptop here which I could bring over if that's more convenient. (Which I didn't have here yesterday, which would have made it even harder, ha.)

Mike