Re: help with feature process diagram

John,

the flowchart reworked in inkscape is attached. let me know if changes are  needed or feel free to change it yourself.  Enjoy,

-klaatu

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:37 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> wrote:
Is there someone here that could help me re-factor this diagram into something that uses the page area a little better and uses the color palette in a pleasing way? :)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy/Process
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Features_Policy_feature-process-flow.odg

I'd prefer to keep it in oodraw or inkscape so I can make changes myself in the future if necessary.

Thanks,
John