My Intro

Hi all, I am VaraPrasad(Handle:Dreko). I am IT graduate from INdia. I have just completed graduation and got recruited in a prestigious company. I am a great lover of Fedora.. But as my resources are limited I never used Linux to the max. I always install it as the secondary OS. I use a CDMA based internet connection(not hard wired), it has some problems to get connected with Linux. so  I use my internet connection only through Windows. I am Good with artwork in windows thru Adobe PS and 3DsM ... Only now I am learning to master Gimp and Blender.. as i have some hands on experience with PS i dont feel difficult with gimp..only with some keybord command.. I have joined fedora project art section. And I was directed here by Nicu Buculei, thanx hor his help, i can start now. I hope you all will guide me and advice me for the future! ..
Thanking you...
Dreko..

--
VaraPrasad.P