Re: [Echo] printer sketches

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 10:41 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:

If so, what opinion have you about this, as you have a lot of experience working with icons, could it be of benefit or the [possible] benefits does not compensate for the additional work?

I haven't. When I first tried to play it I was on Rawhide and it was
sure way to bring my browser down. I didn't tried it since then, but
I'll probably look at it to see what it's about...

He provides various versions, including an OGG Theora. Basically is about using a single SVG sheet (like http://jimmac.musichall.cz/images/blog/twitter.png) for keeping the sources for all resolutions. This way is easier to reuse gradients or other resources and to visually compare the icons.