Hi

Hi !!
          I am karthik.I am doing my UG(B.tech) at National Institute of Technology ,Trichy ,India. i am both windows and linux(Fedora) user.. i have a good knowledge on Photoshop and GIMP, and worked on few assignments in college using both.. i love fedora specially its graphical part(icons,themes).. and i wish to contribute for fedora art team. hope i wish to get the guidance and advice for the art team.

 thanking you

  karthik