Re: How To?

Vara Prasad Pepakayala wrote:
Thanks for the support Nicu. Appending one more thing... I am a bit less informative regarding the linux packaging and cursor extensions.. can i post them in .ico or .png formats and for animated one in .gif formats?

And sorry for not giving this link earlier, I just did a search or our wiki (remembering an old discussion on the list):
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoCursors

In the end you will have to convert the PNGs to another format, but PNg is good for previewing.