Re: help with feature process diagram

John Poelstra said the following on 08/01/2008 03:37 PM Pacific Time:
Is there someone here that could help me re-factor this diagram into something that uses the page area a little better and uses the color palette in a pleasing way? :)

Big Thanks to Klaatu and Ryan for their help and quick turn around!

Is there a special trick to fix this problem? I have seen it before, but never figured out why. When I download the SVG file from the email attachment and try to open it with inkscape I get an error message of "Failed to load the requested file".

My mail reader is thunderbird and I'm running inkscape-0.46-2.fc9.i386. File permissions look good and it looks like a legitimate file... ?

$ file featureProcess.svg
featureProcess.svg: XML

Thanks again everyone!
John