Re: Release Artwork Process

Hy,

I had yesterday no time for IRCing, but the diagram looks very nice.
Some ideas I had on this to improve this Diagram a bit:
* did't we have a corporate Font for fedora?
* the pases/steps I found very good - not to much steps to get to a goal
* what should be Phase 2 and 3 (text)?
* Sorry, to hear about the stripes, I found them ... not so good for reading

I would vote to implement it directly into the guidelines http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#Fedora_Artwork_Guidelines

best,

Henrik

hi all!

yesterday, on IRC ianweller suggested that i make an image/diagram outlining the release artwork development process...

here is my first work in progress... feel free to work on this if you want, add content, make it look prettier... :)

PNG:
http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/art.png
SVG:
http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/artteamprocess.svg

cheers,
ryanlerch

P.S. Martin: I am not changing the background stripes... :D