Re: Release Artwork Process

wonderer wrote:
Hy,

I had yesterday no time for IRCing, but the diagram looks very nice.
Some ideas I had on this to improve this Diagram a bit:
* did't we have a corporate Font for fedora?

And you think the font used by Ryan is *not* MgOpen Modata? http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Complementary_Font

* the pases/steps I found very good - not to much steps to get to a goal
* what should be Phase 2 and 3 (text)?

Se here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes#Base_Theme_Milestones

* Sorry, to hear about the stripes, I found them ... not so good for reading

I would vote to implement it directly into the guidelines http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#Fedora_Artwork_Guidelines

Those guidelines are general, for any Fedora graphic. This diagram is about the release graphics, only a small part of what we are doing.