Re: Release Artwork Process

Vara Prasad Pepakayala wrote:
I am sorry to involve in this mail guys.. I am new here.. and those

Do not be sorry, be bold and participate in our various talks.

guidlines are also fine for me .. and about those phases in the

They are basically a pretty presentation of http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes#Base_Theme_Milestones

art.png.. some one mentioned that phase one has been closed and we are wirking for phase two for now? Did i get it right?

Yes, Round 1 ended on July 21 and we do not accept new theme concepts for Fedora 10, we are in Round 2, where we are supposed to refine the existing proposals. Also, this is the perfect time for some "natural selection" of the themes, with the strong ones emerging. How? by contributors working on what they like/find interesting.