Re: FUDCon Brno banner

Vara Prasad Pepakayala wrote:
I made a small banner ... I am new here.. I dont know where to upload my draft...
can you help me.. please..

*If* the banner is small, you can attach it to the email, otherwise post it somewhere, anywhere, on the web.

Note: after your first contribution you may get formal group membership and will be able to upload to fedorapeople or to the wiki.