Learning Inkscape

I am looking for a tutorial on using Inkscape. I read that pencil icon tutorial by http://www.starfishwebconsulting.co.uk/pencil_icon
But I want a more comprehensive reference book kinda tutorial. I created a dictionary for the echo icon theme, but I did not dare post it.. It sucked...
2 thinned cuboids for the 2 covers. I was unable to resize it to a size I wanted. And a bezier curve kinda curved faces rectangle for the pages. I would have done better If I had known how to round the edges etc.
Thanks in advance.. And yeah... I love blue too. Check my wardrobe for proof ;) (Not in the Premier League though. I support Arsenal :P).