Wallpaper Extras - update

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 22:12:51 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 16:27 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras
>
> OK, I uploaded a [not that great] few, to break the ice, start the ball
> rolling, provide an incentive and show how to use the gallery tag.

Cool, some of them might even work very good for wallpaper (from
usability POV) and all of them look great!

For those not subscribed on the infra list here's some info. It might be
best to implement a gallery2 [1] software, which seems to mostly satisfy
our needs. It only seem to lack a way to handle sources easily (e.g. for
images generated via some script or from SVGs) and currently has no
integration with FAS, but it seems it could be done.

Looks like we could maybe eventually host the gallery on
art.fedoraproject.org.

Here's [2] the list of requirements I though of when I explained our
needs/plans on the infrastructure list, and here's [3] the reply on
that.

Do you think I listed all the requirements? Does the gallery2 on
art.fp.o seems like a good solution to you? Comments welcome.

Thanks,
Martin