Re: Wallpaper Extras - update

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 08:51 +1000, ryan lerch wrote:
What licences can / should the images be?

\me thinks that everything that is OK for inclusion in Fedora would be
OK for the gallery as well. IMHO there's no need to have separate
license policy for that.

I think we could go, for simplicity sake, for CC-BY-SA: a well known and easy to understand license.