Re: Wallpaper Extras

Vara Prasad Pepakayala wrote:
Hi Frns... I have some Close up Obkects.. which I have shot using my Nikon-D50... will you guys accept such content .. If ,so i will upload in the next mail.

Please do not attach large files to the mail, always try to keep the file size under control when attaching to a mailing list.

Please upload your files to the wiki and add the wallpapers here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras
(I just approved your membership request in FAS so you should be allowed)

As for content, we accept it if: 1. it has an acceptable license (CC-BY-SA should be OK) and 2. is not completely unfit in the context.
Macro photography may work as backgrounds, so go ahead.