Re: Small Suggestion Please

Milijana wrote:
I would go for mountains! :)

Yes, "mountains" looks like a better description as those are basically landscapes. But no worry if you use a "wrong" category, after all, all the images are on the same page.

I hope in the end we will get to a proper solution and be able to add multiple tags to an image (for example here: mountains, landscape, nature, fauna).