Re: Small Suggestion Please

Thank you Very much friends.Updated the pictures in the Mountains section[1].
[1]-https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras#Mountains

-Dreko

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Milijana wrote:
I would go for mountains! :)

Yes, "mountains" looks like a better description as those are basically landscapes.
But no worry if you use a "wrong" category, after all, all the images are on the same page.

I hope in the end we will get to a proper solution and be able to add multiple tags to an image (for example here: mountains, landscape, nature, fauna).