Small Suggestion Please

Khairul Anwar anwarbaik88 at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 16:51:11 UTC 2008

I want oceans/seaside :DDate: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:25:36 +0530From: prasadpepakayala at gmail.comTo: fedora-art-list at redhat.comSubject: Re: Small Suggestion PleaseThank you Very much friends.Updated the pictures in the Mountains section[1].[1]-https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras#Mountains