[F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

Since the first round ended, we had very little theme activity, so maybe is time to heat the things a bit.

I worked on a possible evolution of the Gears theme, about having a lot of gears in a very complex machinery, here is its current status (work in progress, there is a ton of work to do on it):
- preview: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Gears-r2.png
- source: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Gears-r2.svg

My intention is to as at least a couple more layers of gears and I *must* find a way to add some blue.

Opinions? Ideas?