Re: [F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Here's my try that I showed you in IRC today. It's very blue :) It seems more cyberpunk than steampunk. I may try a different approach to give it a more steampunk feel.

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/gears-blueswirl.png

Which I think is a very cool looking image, I like it very much. And of course I am curious to learn about your ideas about a more steampunk feel.

We may have a winner here.