Re: [F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

Ian Weller wrote:

I don't want to come off as not doing anything with this theme, and just
saying what I think without any contribution back. As I did last
release, I can probably help out in rendering all the different
wallpaper sizes from the scratch SVGs -- maybe we can do it early enough
where we can produce a standard Makefile of some sort and build it on
Koji, have the SVGs in the SRPM. (I'm getting technical now.)

On a technical note, I suspect for this image we may have to go with the source in .xcf (the most awesome part of the graphic is made with layer modes in GIMP).