Re: Intro

I really really like this concept.

Great job!

2008/8/15 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
fisix wrote:
Hi im 23 and i have bee using fedora for some time and i thought it was
about time i put something back into the project.

Hi,

Im here to learn and develop my skills.
My area is Abstract art and photography ,ive got a page here
http://www.fisix.deviantart.com but this page does not contain any of my
most recent work.

As you probably know, our desktop graphics tend to be abstract. And we recently started a gallery for additional photographic wallpapers: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras

Attached is a wallpaper i knocked up just for this into and seems
appropriate for this occasion.

This is an interesting concept and I can see how it can be turned into a Fedora-related metaphor.

However, there are a couple of things about it: first, we try to *not* include the logo in wallpapers, keep them very light on branding to encourage reuse. And the second thing is also logo related: it you used it anyway, try to integrate it in the image, such a big white contrasting rectangle is not good for usability: it will attract the viewer's attention (a good wallpaper don't do this).

Look forward to working with you all

Welcome!

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro