Re: Intro

fisix wrote:
Hi im 23 and i have bee using fedora for some time and i thought it was

Hi Welcome to Fedora-Art-List. You can Call me Dreko. and your Wallpaper is cool. You have a lot of scope to learn and implement with this team to develop fedora.
about time i put something back into the project.
Im here to learn and develop my skills.
My area is Abstract art and photography ,ive got a page here
http://www.fisix.deviantart.com but this page does not contain any of my
most recent work.
Attached is a wallpaper i knocked up just for this into and seems
appropriate for this occasion.
Look forward to working with you all

All the Best... ! F10 is Gearing-up. So Lets start up and catch the Run...

Dreko