Re: [F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Maybe they could be made more sparse for the desktop but dense for the banners/splashes for the rest of the artwork set?

Or maybe we could have another focus besides just gear cogs?

Well here's another couple iterations:

I made this weird gear gadget thingy (modeled after watch internals) using Nicu's gears and some custom other thingys:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/gears-blueswirl_steampunk3c.png

Also liked how the background was a bit more subtle behind it so I made a copy without the weird watch thing:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/gears-blueswirl_steampunk3d.png

I also attached the SVG source for the new gear arrangement.

~m

image/svg