Re: [F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:

> Not that my voice counts much, but I must say that I liked the earlier
> monochromatic (blue) version much better. I've used it for a few days
> now, and it is very nice.

This is the one I like best so far, but then I usually have so many
windows open I hardly ever see my desktop.

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/gears-blueswirl-normal2.png

Maybe I should talk my boss into getting me a 2nd or 3rd monitor so I
can enjoy the Art team's work more.

Jeff