Re: packaging alternative themes?

Ian Weller wrote:
Is it plausible to package additional themes for Fedora, such as from
gnome-look.org and the KDE and XFCE(?) equivalents, as long as they have
proper licensing?

Sure, I see not problem with that.

If so, should we get with spot and see if we need separate guidelines
for them?

Why do we would need separate guidelines? A new icon theme would be packaged (I think) in the same way as Echo (which is not yet a default). That the upstream is fedorahosted or an external place, this should not make a difference. The same for GTK+ themes and such.