Da: "Nicu Buculei" <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
A: "Discussions about the artwork included with Fedora, including icons, themes, and wallpapers." <fedora-art-list redhat com>
Inviato: Martedì, 19 agosto 2008 13:45:58 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam/Berlino/Berna/Roma/Stoccolma/Vienna
Oggetto: Re: Solar theme Round 2

Samuele Storari wrote:
> Hi all,
> I create a new (semi-final) step for Solar.
> I've uploaded it on the wiki page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar
>
> let me know your guess.

I like better the round 1 [1] image, I find the round 2 one [2] a bit
too bright and too contrasting.
And while the background in the round 1 image was plain and bland, I
think in the round 2 image it is quite busy.

Naive question from someone not knowing that much about astronomy: are
those "planets" images of our (Earth's) moon? Various planets are not
supposed to be different in color and size?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Solar.png

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Solar_round2_lil.png