Re: R: Re: Solar theme Round 2

Samuele Storari wrote:
The trouble about my source it's they are really big, about 44,5 mb cos it's a .psd file and not a svg and i've got some difficult to share them.

One way to reduce the source size a bit it to open the .psd with GIMP and save it as compressed .xcf (.xcf.gz, .xcf.bz2).

Other way would be to just compress the psd (zip, tgz, bz2, whatever) but even if GIMP can open psd files, we encourage the use of xcf :p