Music and sound effects

Hi All,
I am a visually impared musician who wants to help with the fedora
project.

If anyone needs music or sound effects, voice clips or the like for any
project, please feel free to email me.

Please don't ask me to test programs, becuase not all of the programs
included with Fedora are accessible for the blind, and in most cases I
probably won't have time, but if I can be of any assistance, please let
me know.

HTH.

--
Chris Norman <chris norman4 ntlworld com>