Re: Music and sound effects

Chris Norman wrote:
So if I create replacements for these files, what should I do with them?

As I first step I think so can post a few here to get feedback from people.

A second step would be to create (you or someone else more knowledgeable) a package (rpm) for Fedora and submit it to review.

And if the theme is good enough, it may become the default.